Monday, September 8, 2008

the riff is really taking off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe the response we are getting here at the riff, I like to think it is due to the great stories my co-riffers are poundindg out.

any who, whats up with these Carl 's jr. and pizza hut commercials? these posh restaurants are filled with a buncha phonies who rant and rave on how good their burger/pasta tastes, and blah, blah, blah. Then all of a sudden the chef comes out to reveal that the burgers/pasta is really from pizza hut or Carl's .

If I ever go to a restaurant, order a meal and find out that I was eating that crap
from either of those two shit holes I would literally shit.

I'm not kidding, crappy food runs through me faster than, faster than, well...faster than something that goes really fast through something else. Anyway, i would be pissed, i'm pissed now just thinking about it.

Viva la Riff.

No comments: