Tuesday, July 22, 2008

AUDRINA PATRIDGE ??? Who the fuck is this bitch and why do I know her name?

I cannot believe I know this chick’s name, let alone care who the fuck she is. This chick is just another cock chew chick that makes too much money for no reason. I mean I could see if this chick had some major ass and some major tits and actually had some type of talent. But the fact that this bitch looks like DOLPH LUNDGREN / HELLBOY makes this bitch as useless as a nun’s cunt.

Honestly, if you live in a cock slap state and everyone looks like Dennis Eckersley and you never get to see real hot chicks, I can understand why you jack off to this chick all night long and care about her life. BUUUUT , I live in CALIFORNIA and this bitch isn’t shit. She looks like PETER FRAMPTON on a cock binge. Trust me a girl like this in California is a dime a dozen and they are all looking for a rich guy with an American Idol make over and a gay name like Mitch /Conner /Cody/ Skyler /Dakota /Taylor/Apple/ or PEREZ HILTON. That profile and names equals Prince Charming for a slut like this.

And who the fuck pays this bitch to show up to a club? They actually pay this bitch $5,000 just to show the fuck up and drink at their wack ass club. I mean for that price this bitch better be on her knees at the door passing out free blow jobs. Anyone standing in front of the line trying to get a glimpse or a picture of this bitch is a complete waste of skin and is most likely a bigger cock slap than her .

SO MY FINAL QUESTION IS WHO THE FUCK IS THIS GIRL? WHY THE FUCK DO I KNOW HER NAME? UNTIL SOMEONE CAN GIVE ME A LEGITIMATE ANSWER, I SAY GO FUCK YOUR SELF AUDRINA PATRIDGE !!!

3 comments:

James said...

Well she is hotter than Lauren and Heidi. She did pose naked (google it). She looks as if she takes it in the ass...all in all I'm pretty stoked on Audrina.

Now, can we discuss Spensor? he ranks number one on my I WANT TO PUNCH YOU IN THE LARNYX list. This guy is so toolish he should work at Home Depot.

Unknown said...

I did not know who this whore(pronounced who-wa) was before today, nor did I know who this perez hilton character is, and I'm glad I did not know them. I follow baseball in the summer, football in the fall, and watch seinfeld re-runs to fill in the gaps. so this entire reality-celeb-real world bullshit does not fit in or penetrate the world I choose to live in.

The Nug said...

Harvey Levin told me Audrina's beaver tastes like frech vanilla ice cream and that Ben And Jerry are introducing a new ice cream flavot this summer called Audrina's Cream Pie.